Runners seeking a cushioned daily running shoe can give their feet a taste of luxury with the ASICS GEL-Nimbus 20. A gradient mesh with a more open design in key areas increase breathability. The FluidFit cushioning system consists of multi-directional stretch mesh for a custom, glove-like fit. 3D Printed Overlays provide a seamless, irritant-free structure. Discrete Eyelets are independently placed to disperse lace tension and enhance comfort. The Heel Clutching System employs an exoskeletal structure to wrap the heel for a secure fit. Its ComforDry X-40 Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and also offer additional cushioning. Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam for lightweight resiliency. Rearfoot and forefoot GEL Cushioning System offer responsive shock absorption.
- FluidRide for responsive cushioning with reduced weight and increased durability
- Guidance Trusstic System for torsional rigidity
- Guidance Line from the heel to forefoot for improved gait efficiency
- Gender Specific Forefoot cushioning for specialized comfort
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel for durability
- DuraSponge in the forefoot for responsive cushioning and flexibility