If you're looking to rack up high mileage, but you need a strong platform to support you, look no further than the ASICS GT-1000-6. Designed with stability in mind, this running shoe keeps a light feel without sacrificing the technology you need to limit pronation and prevent injury. While rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning units help absorb the repeated impact of your long run, features like ASICS' Impact Guidance System and Guidance Line construction use linked components and a large vertical flex groove to help guide your foot from the moment of heelstrike through toe-off, creating a stable platform and a more natural, efficient running stride.
- Engineered mesh upper provides areas of breathability and structure where you need them most, using seamless construction and supportive, lightweight overlays to create a comfortable fit that moves with you as you run
- Padded tongue and collar add plush comfort in high-wear areas
- ComfortDry sockliner wicks away sweat and prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria, keeping your feet dry and fresh, mile after mile
- Responsive, lightweight SpEVA foam combines with rear- and forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems to absorb the repeated shock of impact and bounce back with every stride, returning energy at toe-off and helping you pick up the pace
- DuoMax Support System is a dual-density midsole that uses areas of structure and support to help guide your foot from heelstrike to toe-off
- Impact Guidance System, Guidance Trusstic System, and Guidance Line construction work together using linked componentry and a vertical flex groove to limit pronation by encouraging a more flexible, natural running stride