The ASICS® GT-2000™ 12 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. The latest update of this workhorse running shoe features less weight and a smoother heel-to-toe transition. The midsole is updated with a full-length FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning unit and PureGEL™ technology. These features help provide a more energized toe-off with cloud-like softness underfoot. Meanwhile, the 3D GUIDANCE SYSTEM™ consists of wider basenets and an increased heel bevel and forefoot flare. As a result, you'll experience a silky-smooth transition from footstrike to toe-off.
- Synthetic mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- Polyester and synthetic mesh lining
- Removable OrthoLite™ X-30 insole provides soft step-in comfort
- Lace-up closure
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability
- AHAR® LOW DENSITY rubber outsole material helps improve resistance against wear
Based on 1 review
These are an awesome update.