From sanded leather to classic coloring with a satin sheen, this Air Force 1 High '07 is everything you know best: crisp overlays, bold accents and the perfect amount of flash to let your shoe game shine. The padded, high-cut collar with classic velcro closure adds heritage comfort while perforations in the toe keep you cool.
- For over 35 years it's been comfort and durability straight out of the box. From stitched overlays to pristine leather to the cupsole design, they've got you covered.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, the Air cushioning delivers lasting comfort while the padded collar and tongue add to the soft ride.
- Variable width lacing system
- Perforations on toe and sides
- Velcro closure lets you customize styling and fit
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.