CREATE YOUR SPACE. CHANGE THE GAME.
In today’s game, slow-footed slugs get sought out and exposed. Space makers stay on the floor. The Nike Air Zoom G.T. Cut 2 helps you stop on a dime and accelerate back into the open lane in a low-to-the-ground design that helps minimize court contact while switching direction. We used insights from professional athletes to create a shoe that helps you play quickly and with confidence—which every basketball player needs. Separate the players from the playmakers in a design that’s built on creating separation but supportive enough to help you play all day.
Enhance Your 1st Step
Nike React technology paired with parabolic Air Zoom Strobel cushioning stacked with a Zoom Air unit in the heel helps provide the responsiveness you need to create space and opportunity off the dribble. The React insole provides support and comfort. A soft foam midsole offers comfort and a stable underfoot experience.
The upper is inspired by a butterfly with an inner cage that’s built into the lining underneath. It helps reduce the weight of the shoe to help you take off in an instant.
Hit the Brakes
As you’re hitting that sharp cut, the advanced traction helps you briefly stick to the ground while the other directional traction helps you dig your toe in and toe out of it. The hollow herringbone pattern helps you stop quicker.
- Lacing directly through the medial and lateral webbing loops adds forefoot support.
- Visible breathability in the lightweight upper provides a comfortable fit.
- Stiff clip around the heel helps lock your foot in over the cushioning.
- React foam in the insole adds responsive comfort.
- Molded tongue extends to the toe area and expands for comfort.
- Plush interior makes it ideal for players who want to feel quick without sacrificing comfort or control.