Born on the beaches of California, the UGG Classic Boot was originally made to keep surfers warm after early-morning sessions, and has since become an icon of West Coast cool. It's crafted with UGG's famously soft sheepskin, which naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, so you can wear it anywhere -- both indoors and out.
Treadlite by UGG Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Suede heel counter, Rear pull tab
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG outsole for comfort
- Woven heel label with UGG logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States.