- - Full glove-leather lining delivers buttery soft feel and eliminates pressure points
- - Custom Vibram® soles put a spring in your stride and provide all day support
- - Lightweight Kevlar® shank provides sturdy arch support
- - Triple-Density memory foam insole, topped in silky smooth leather. Easily removed if you wish to use your own orthotics or need to replace
- - Easily resoled for years of comfort
- - Handcrafted in Portugal
whiskey tan leather
This slip-on addition to Samuel Hubbard's "Go to Work" collection is the ideal shoe when you're on the go and want a shoe that can slip off easily at the airport security checkpoint. The one-piece soft leather vamp makes this shoe particularly elegant. The double gore construction is done in such a way that the gore is concealed behind the leather upper. These lightweight shoes feature the Hubbard Vibram sole that give the shoe the springy feeling of your favorite running shoes. The triple-density insoles include a layer of Poron memory foam which is topped with pure vegetable- tanned leather that helps to keep your feet cool. They line these shoes from heel to toe with a specially-tanned, cowhide glove leather that is hung inside rather than glued to the shoe which allows satin soft, foot-conforming comfort. This is one of the brand's most elegant shoes and can be worn as dress-up or jeans casual.