Baja Slip-On Reyn Spooner
Navy Lahaina Sailor
The SeaVees Baja Slip-On sneaker is a tribute to the early surf adventurers and is inspired by the simple, versatile nature of beachside footwear of the era — easy to slip on and off. This limited edition version features a colloboration with Reyn Spooner.
- - Made with Spooner Kloth™, an inside-out blend of cotton and spun poly that’s amazingly durable, wrinkle free and breathable
- - An archival print that debuted in 1968, Navy Lahaina Sailor showcases the Hawaiian state flower (hibiscus), the state bird (nene goose), state tree (kukui or candlenut), and the Hawaiian state flag.
- - Cotton canvas lining
- - Contoured, cushy foam footbed with extra heel-strike cushion
- - Includes Seavees' exclusive cooling system with perforations for breathability and cooling airflow channels for extra cool comfort
- - Traditional long lasting natural rubber outsole