No matter the terrain, you'll feel like you're walking on cloud nine with the Dunham Cloud hiking boots.
- Full grain leather upper with toe guard for a rugged and protective exterior
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- A padded tongue and collar provide a comfortable fit
- Breathable man-made lining
- Removable molded EVA and Memory Foam footbed with Stability Cradle
- Fiberglass stability shank embedded into midsole supports the arch and helps create a smoother gait
- Durable rubber outsole with multi-directional outsole for maximum grip and traction
Very comfortable and very light. This is my second pair and will buy again when these wear out!
These are great. The soles have great grip and they have awesome ankle support.
Don't have too much to say about these boots. And even if I did, I think you should take it with a grain of salt since they only sold size 16 and I'm a size 15. While I can't comment on the length, the width is fine - when it says extra wide, it's correct. These boots as my dedicated walking shoes haven't given me any problems so far. If they become sold in a size 15, I'd re-buy them.